New shop name ...

Hello again,

You might have noticed a little change in the shop ...

On the 14th of February 2014 I decided to change the name of the shop ... JLthings was a bit too basic and the name I chose without much thinking the day I opened the shop ...

So I thought about it for a bit and decided that I still liked the JL logo that I used and so I changed the name to just two words starting with a J and L ... it wasn't that easy!

Which words to choose!
I started with happy words starting with J ... Jolly, Joyful ... not that many ... I was already struggling and I had not even started thinking about the L word ...

Time for a break ... pour myself a Gin and Tonic, slice of lime ... great!

After a few moments a conversation started in the room about the ingredients going into gin ... and the Juniper word is mentioned. It immediately engraved itself on my brain! Then, almost at once my eyes glanced at the green lime slice on my beverage ... Lime!

I took to Google and searched for Juniper + Lime and to my delight it was not a popular combination and could not find any company or brand already using those words. That was it! I had it!

I imagine that there are a million clever ways of coming up with a name, many involving proper marketing techniques and focus groups and all that jazz ... I just had a G+T!

So the final result was my newly branded shop: Juniper Lime on etsy

Hope you like it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

+