Etsy Dublin Team meeting (after the event) ...


Last Saturday I went to my first meeting of the Etsy Dublin Team group ... we met at the lovely cafe bar Hippety's in Temple Bar, and I had a delicious breakfast bagette (mmm) ... but back to the meeting ... it was only a few team members, but hey, since it was my first meeting I was kind of grateful. It meant a less intimidating group.

And specially because my friend Maggy of the Green Goose Gallery was at the meeting.
Ursula from the YouOrganic shop was also there and it was very nice to meet and talk to her.

We talked for quite a bit about this and that and all things Etsy.

After the meeting Maggy and I went for a walk to visit a couple of shops that had come up during the meeting. One of them was the Irish Design Shop in Drury Street.

Home

It is a lovely shop full of little and beautiful things made in Ireland. They also run workshops in the upper floors of the building they occupy. I am actually very tempted to try one myself!

If you are ever in or around Drury Street make sure you have a bit of time to visit their shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

+